DATA ENTRY CLERK
In charge or Review, submit and follow up on inspection reports made by bus drivers before and after each trip.
Update and maintenance of the buses plates.
Training will be provided by the company.
Computer programs basic knowledge is required.Send Request
CUSTOMER SERVICE CASHIER HOUSTON, TX
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service / Cashier position is to provide superior customer service to all passengers. Your role is to create a first-class experience for all of our passengers and build repeat customers through excellent service and promotions.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
DIRECTOR ASSISTANT - HOUSTON, TX
Autobuses Ejecutivos is looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Director Assistant to keep our office running smoothly and efficiently. This is a great opportunity to assist our Director with diverse projects and provide general administrative support.
The functions and responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Schedule meetings and manage calendars
• Answer phone calls and emails and take messages
• Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings
• Help with daily time management
• Run errands as requested
• Plan travel, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation
• Coordinate events and speaking engagements
• Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Excel: Advanced Knowledge of Excel
• Decision-making: Director Assistants have to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
• Communications and collaboration: A Director Assistant must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
• Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Director Assistant’s responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
• Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.